Hi, I’m Mandy Chen! I am an illustrator and developer, which means I can write scripts to automate the boring parts of my work. I treat markup and scripts as just another fun tool to create art and illustrations.
This site is my personal playground and always updating! I like testing out the coolest new features and pushing their limits, so on super old browers, my site might break. Sorry about that.
If you like what you see, feel free to contact me.
Portfolio (40.51 mb)Resume (73.55 kb)
(Nov 2016 – Present)
An Organic Chemistry board game made with a team of STEM students, medical students, and educators. I mainly created illustrations and print layouts, and occasionaly contributed towards developing game mechanics and web assets. (I did NOT make that webpage, however).
Custom themes written in css. Usable with the browser plugins Stylish or Stylus (preferred). Listed below are the themes I've written from scratch, but my Stylish account includes personal themes that were built off of others.
Dark css Themes
- Everything Black (Source)
- pastel dark php.net
- fonts.adobe dark
- Dark Discord Support
- Discord Job Pages
- Medium Grey Figma Rulers
Webpages & Web Apps
Personal Dev Projects
- Sarasa Gothic Mono: Rockstar of progamming typography
- SleepyTime: Sleep Now Web App
- Emoji Words: Regional Indicator Writer
Webpages & SPA Schoolwork
Below are some notable pages created for CCSF coursework. All pages are responsive and have validated HTML (Except for when a framework or hosting service contains required snippets that do not validate).
- cnit 133m - jQuery animation demo
- cnit 133a - jQuery Table of Contents demo
- cnit 133a - D3.js Interactive Bar Chart
- cnit 133a - Angular v7 app on roast.io
- cnit 133m - Geolocation & Semantic UI
- cnit 133m - Progressive Web App (PWA) demo
- cnit 133a - React.js app on roast.io